Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Past 12 months


Ok. I thought I could come back in Mid Dec to update...but I didn't....why? simple...lazy ....
Anyway after having read the comment from my fellow blogger, Magus, I thought i would come back to recall the good,bad and so so for the last 12 months before the year 2007 comes to a close...


Lets start with the Past 12 months

The Good

1. My honeymoon holiday with my wifey. The best we have had and he really gave a great birthday gift.

2. Thailand. Why? Both of us have visited Chiang Mai , Bangkok, Phuket in the last 6 months of 2007. We were supposed to go Krabi in Nov but postponed it to March next year...But Thailand is definitely our no. 1 holiday destination.

3. Sex Life. Never been better and we are still at it every week even though we been together for 5 years. ...kekeke... ( Magus u might think me as ham sap...but good sex is always good for your heart and soul....hahaha )

4. Our 5th anniversary. This year we celebrated our 5 years together and promised to take one day at a time and see and how far we go. Presented my wife his first diamond ring ( refer to my Wedding blog )... though a small carat but will grow to a bigger one as we go along...I promised.

5) Aging. Yup...I think I am aging quite well ( yeah you may say 37 is still young ) but with the passing of days and nites so fast....I can't complain that I am even more healthier and upbeat compared to when I was 30.


The So So

1) Work....Could be better as they say. Not that bad but just say could be better. Was able to travel for business trip quite often this year but the end results matters more. Will strive to do better next year.


The Bad

1) Friends with Cancer. Received 2 news from 2 colleagues who were stricken with Colon cancer. It was shocking to me as both have good health practices ....so it hit me hard to know that cancer strikes when you least expected. Thank goodness both of them are responding well to the chemo treatment.

2) My Temper. This year my temper has hit a record high. Need to keep that in check otherwise I may get myself into lots of unnecessary trouble.

So it looks like a short recap of 2007....why? Cos time really flew by so fast that we tend not remember every single detail and only the significant ones stayed vividly in our mind.

I shall return again with my resolution for 2008....huh...if I am not that lazy....Hahaha..

Happy New Year everyone... Cheers.

No comments: