Friday, November 30, 2007

Countdown to 2008

Oh my god....its already 3oth Nov 2007! Wat the d fuck....11 months has gone and I can still remember what I did on 31st Dec 2006...Are we living in a super duper fast track time capsule?

I thought it was because of age that time does flies faster but a conversation with a Starbuck Barista yesterday showed otherwise ...she is 21 by the way...and she sighed that time flies very fast....So its not age then....Has our living habits/styles changed that makes us think that time really gone pass very fast now or the earth had spun faster than we realised it.

Hmm...maybe I should try out something new here....put up a blog everyday in the month of December...track down what I do...will it be a good idea? or just leave as it is and come back again 30th Nov 2008 to revisit this entry....ah...new year's resolution....did i manage to keep mine? I shall come back on that in mid Dec...

1 comment:

Magus Young said...

come back in mid december?!! cant cant mus be earlier...