Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Ye Shanghai Ye Shanghai



Day 2 - 30th July

The tempature was soaring in Shanghai.....it reached 40 degrees in the mid afternoon...Aiyoh....how can people tahan one....actually pity those local who has no access to
air conditioned place....At least I got to stay in nice cool room.

Anyway, I did a short tour out....bring my business partners caused I needed to do my duty...So we ventured to Yuyuan Garden, a must go place for tourist to have pictures or shopping for souvenirs....It was my second time around ....so it didn't really excite me this time around....the last time I visited the weather was bearable and nice.....and I took like hundreds of pictures....this time around ...I just wanted to get out as soon as I could..... How to pose pose lah in such weather....kesian the amohs

Did a little quick souvenirs shopping for my colleague...you knowlah...have to bring back something otherwise kena saboh....

In China.... the biggest industry is COPYING....they can copyAi sai man....they are really teruk man...

Oh one thing about copying which is really bad and tickled me was ENGLISH....see what I mean with the pictures....hilarious

The afternoon is when the proper business meetings started....It was the usual blah blah blah....Fortunately it was short and sweet....so we were all off for dinner.

Brought my business partners to Xintian Di.....the ala happening place....eat at this restaurant called Ye Shanghai...thus the title of my blogs for this trip....food was not bad especially the Shanghainese cold dishes....was good but the bill came to a bomb!....but company pays ....so didn;t care....

Adjourned to a drinking bar near by ....but not much happening as most people stayed indoors....we were the blokes which sat outside ala KL Bintang walk.....aiyoh whyla...I wondered...Didn't hang out for long as I cannot tahan the stickiness ....so went back to hotel

Ahh.....how nice....cool ...and I wish my 'wife' was with me... who were fanning frantically to keep cool.... anything!!!......from electronics, clothes, accessories to even food stuff.....Oreo in China is copied as OLIAO!!! ..

No comments: