Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Ye Shanghai Ye Shanghai - Day 3


Day 3 - 1st Aug

Today the conference got into full swing....Was supposed to attend all the meeting sessions ....so it was all talk and blah blah blah... Towards the midday I was already sian....sneaked out from the convention hall and went back to hotel. Organised a luncheon with a group of partners in Shang's chinese restaurant....The food was fantastic. The best I have tasted so far in my trip to Shanghai. But did put on a bit of weight....teruk have to diet teruk teruk when back in KL.

In the afternoon, just stayed backed in hotel room and rested....just didn't want to go out caused it was 39 degree again outside. ....wah lau how to tahan.... and I was drinking water every 15 mins to keep hydrated..

Towards the evening, was supposed to go out for dinner but decided to stay in again....asked my business partner to makan sendiri....they ventured to KTV....u know the one with GROs...so I excused myself ....pretend headache lah....

It was an unadventurous day .....but enjoyed the luxury of Shangrila hotel...

No comments: