Saturday, June 30, 2007

End of 1st Half 2007


Whew....the last 2 weeks has been crazy.....or maybe lazy...didn't have the time to update the blog. Looking back not sure why I didn't log in any thoughts....again maybe I was lazy.

But I finally sat down today back in my hometown....Melaka....Having tea in starbuck in Mahkota Parade. Reflecting how 6 months just passed by again....Wah lau...What have I accomplished? Have I met what I thought I had set out early this early or I did not even planned for anything!

Yeah....maybe I did not plan...just like what happened over the last 2 weekends....splurged on a new PDA phone..HTC Touch....I highly recommend this PDA...its sleek and nice....Next...almost splurged on a new Canon SLR Digital Camera....but held back...hmm,....gettting a little out of hand on the shopping! Malaysia Mega Sales you are such a devil!

Let me see what should I do for the next 6 months.......ah...err...should I do this? or that? ....get this ...or buy that....hmmmm.....what the hell....just follow the flow....and revisit this again on 3oth Dec 2007 ...

How was your 1st half?

No comments: